BENVENUTI!!!!!

Evitando di guardarla, come si evita di guardare il sole, ma proprio come si vede il sole senza fissarlo, così vedeva Kitty" (Tolstoy- Anna Karenina)

domenica 9 marzo 2008

Un Pò Di Poesia... ROMEO e GIULIETTA (scena del balcone)


Juliet:"O Romeo,Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father, and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet."
Romeo:"shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"
Juliet:"Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself though, not a Montague.
What's Montague?it is nor hand,nor foot,
Nor arm,nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man.O!be some other name:
What's in a name?that wich we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would,were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title.Romeo,doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself."
....

1 commento:

andrea ha detto...

...e se amor che nullo amato, amore, amore mio perdona in questa notte fredda mi basta una parola... altro che sheakspeare Antonello VENDITTI "the poet"